Luxury Home Design
Natura Homes offers luxury home design and construction with integrated technologies
Owners Danny and Lucas have had years of experience in the building industry and believe creating a luxury home is important to enhance our clients’ lifestyle. When we approach the design and construction of a new home we consider a wide range of areas including:
- Your family’s requirements, both now and in the future.
- How the design and layout of your home will help you live, relax, entertain and grow.
- High quality fittings and fixtures that will last for the lifetime of the home without needing to be replaced.
- The size of the land available and the size of the home on the block including smart design principles that ensure every centimetre is used efficiently and effectively.
- How to create multi-use and multi-functional spaces within the home that can adapt to your family’s changing needs over time.
- Careful research and selection of non–toxic building materials, surfaces and finishes that ensure maximum health for you and your family.
- Use of LED lighting technology to minimise energy consumption within the home.
- Employing the latest grey water system technologies to make use of grey water (‘waste’ water from the shower, laundry etc) where appropriate, within the home.
- Integrating solar panels systems into our new homes to create homes that minimise the reliance of ‘grid supplied’ electricity. This not only produces dramatically reduced electricity bills but also adds to your homes’ decreased ‘carbon footprint’.
- Eco-sustainable options such as use of zero VOC and non-toxic paints, options for double, triple glazing or low-e glass glazing, and the inclusion of smart ventilation technologies.
- Options for double, triple glazing or low-e glass glazing.
- Inclusion of smart ventilation technologies.
We understand how your home can contribute to your luxury lifestyle and we have the expertise – and the passion – to create and build a home you’ll love. Take a look at our gallery of success stories then give us a call. Lucas and Danny look forward to meeting you personally to discuss your needs.